Lil Missy Beaded Doll Kit 'GRETCHEN' Country Girl Arts Crafts Vintage *New
Li'l Missy Beaded Doll Kit
#13331 - GRETCHEN
Vintage - Sealed in original box & Plastic. Box is still in Wonderful condition too.
FYI: I currently have 4 of these dolls listed. They are still wrapped in plastic and the boxes are intact, still sealed and unopened.
However, I have tried to photograph any irregularities to the boxes, as there are a couple dents on a couple boxes. There are also some small rips in the plastic.
Be sure to check out my other listings.
This listing is for:
History of Li'l Missy Beaded Doll Kit:
- They were made in the early 1970s. The 6" tall doll has a dylite form body that requires no sewing.
- Each kits includes: pins, sequins, beads, colorful fabric, ribbons and trim. Other embellishments include flowers and fruit.
- There was a large variety of kits representing countries of the world, careers, holidays, birthdays, etc.
- Suitable for Ages 8 and up.
- Meant to be a decoration but is very ornamental and with some craft creativity, it can make a beautiful ornament, centerpiece, table top decoration or tree topper.
- Some Li'l Missy Kits may say Holiday and some may say Walco.
- Walco started out as Walbead Company, then changed to Walco in the early 1970's.
- In the later stages of the 1970's the name changed to Holiday InduTopper.
- Same Company, same products all vintage and amazing!
Happy to combine items to help reduce the shipping costs.
Feel free to message me with any questions you might have regarding this item. Thank you for visiting my page. Be sure to visit my online store for more unique finds and great bargains.